- Daily Nexus: “Fulbeck’s Talented Students Return to SOhO”January 16, 2014 - 10:43 am
‘Whatever it is you get in the end will be a surprise and will be a kick and will make you want to come back for more, because I guarantee you’ve probably never experienced anything quite like it.’ - Jinling Huo, performer Read the full story HERE.
- The Bottom Line: “SoHo Lounge Flipped Upside Down by Right Side Up”November 24, 2012 - 11:23 pm
“The audience was shaken at the raw and unfiltered authenticity of each poet who performed…The performers forged an inspirational connection to the audience that inspired both self-reflection and self-expression for all who were lucky enough to take part in the experience.” - Kevin Simms, The Bottom Line Read the full story HERE.
- The Santa Barbara Sentinel: “Long Nights, Short Memories and Cold Beers: Talking to Strangers Brings Buzz to SOhO”November 16, 2012 - 11:37 pm
“I almost immediately found myself enthralled with the performers and their stories. And I was inspired, genuinely inspired, by a group of young UCSBers baring their souls for the world – or at least those lucky enough to be at SOhO [that] night – to see.” - Matt Mazza, The Santa Barbara Sentinel Read the full story HERE.
- Daily Nexus: “Talking to Strangers UCSB Spoken Word Talents Get Personal at SOhO”November 14, 2012 - 11:30 pm
“I think it’s safe to assume that at the end of it all, there was a room full of people inspired by these artists to go home and write their own spoken word pieces. Now, that is a powerful evening.” - Audrey Bachelder, Daily Nexus Read the full story HERE.
- Daily Nexus: “Spoken Word Students to Perform at SOhO”November 8, 2012 - 11:15 pm
“RSU is a group of artists that makes you feel good about yourself, makes you laugh and makes you ponder things you wouldn’t ordinarily think of. And this is just from conversation — wait until you hear these people perform.” - Audrey Bachelder, Daily Nexus Read the full story HERE.
- The Second Annual “Talking to Strangers: An Evening of Spoken Word”January 16, 2014 - 11:09 pm
Right Side Up Poets and Kip Fulbeck present “Talking with Strangers: An Evening of Spoken Word” – Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2014 – UCSB’s best current and alumni spoken word poets return to downtown Santa Barbara with their comical, passionate and inspiring performances – MC’ed by Kip Fulbeck, internationally acclaimed performer and artist Facebook Event Page / SOhO [...]
- “Talking to Strangers: An Evening of Spoken Word”October 9, 2012 - 2:26 pm
Right Side Up Poets and Kip Fulbeck present “Talking with Strangers: An Evening of Spoken Word” – Tuesday, November 13, 2012 – Comical, passionate and inspiring performances by UCSB’s best current and alumni spoken word poets – MC’ed by Kip Fulbeck, internationally acclaimed performer and artist SOhO Event Page / Facebook Event Page “Talking to [...]